Unfortunately, there is no complete guide on doing so. Each guide is missing something. So here I'll try to combine them into one simple guide :
(1) First, follow sulu99's guide here : https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/development/topics/cyanogenmod-10-full-working-with-internal-storage
(2) On its step #2, the link to download gapps & CM10 are dead. Use these instead :
(3) Step #4 is swapped with its step #5, it will cause your mk802 to hang. You need to do step #5 first (reboot mk802), and then step #4 (insert sdcard) once it has finished booting into CWM (ClockWorkMod)
(4) Once you're in CWM, you'll be confused — the screen is split into 4 (four) 🙂 and it blinks everytime you move your mouse. zulu99's guide failed to mention this situation.
The hint to navigate this situation is listed on another guide : http://rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142
Quoted : " just keep an eye on the top right screen
Keyboard Navigation :: Arrow Keys
UP and DOWN to highlight option
Left Arrow to select option
Right Arrow to return to previous menu
Mouse Navigation ::
Move Up and Down to highlight option
Left Click to select option
Right Click to return to previous menu"
(5) Step #6 should be like this : "WIPE DATA (factory reset), and then in this order install :: CyanogenMod 10, Gapps, Compatibility (mk802_legacy-compatibility-jb_v5)"
(6) That's it – after you reboot, your mk802 will have CM10 up & running.
Post imported by Google+Blog for WordPress.